Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Debate: Speed Vs Power/Strength...
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013, 08:21 AM   #223
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Debate: Speed Vs Power/Strength...

I always found free will a paradoxical excuse for God's inactivity. Not only in the Bible he intervened a lot of times, free will actually breaks one of his statuses: if free will is applied and he's omnibenevolent, then he isn't omnipotent since he isn't capable of intervening even with free will; if free will is applied and he's omnipotent, then he isn't omnibenevolent because he has the capacity of intervening even with free will but doesn't do so.

And, to be honest, I've seen people excusing child rape with free will, so fuck that notion.

Quote:
That's not even the view of most Christians nor the catholic church.
Even the pope said that atheists could reach salvation. Meaning that what you believe in doesnt matter but it's the way you lead your life. Your actions that matter.
Too bad the Bible is packed with verse condemning unbelievers to death and/or God's smite. So if that's not the view of most Christians or the Pope's, please update your moral codex.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote