Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Debate: Speed Vs Power/Strength...
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013, 09:21 AM   #164
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: Debate: Speed Vs Power/Strength...

This is the last thing I'm going to say on this subject, because we've been down this road so many times before...

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon
The conclusion, based on what the bible says: no God.
How many ways is there to say this:
1. Your words, not mine.
2. Straight from your mouth. I didn't put these words into your "mouth", because you typed them yourself.
3. Your stamp of approval, not mine.

Also, it's not that I know people that have been shot at and survived gunshot wounds. It's their take/point-of-view as to why they survived. You want to debate, stay on topic.

@Num
Just because a person has free will, doesn't mean that God doesn't intervene. I know of numerous people that have tried to commit suicide, and for some strange reason, it went awry. I personally know a guy's dad who tried to hang himself on a beam in a barn, and the beam broke (couldn't bare his weight because of age and termite damage). You might say coincidence, believers would say divine intervention. I've noticed this generalization, atheists and opposers to Jesus scoff at the notion of Christianity because God's not fair. God's not fair, he's just.

That being said, I'm done with this topic. As I've said, we've been down this road before, and soon, it will turn into name calling and attacking and so forth.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote