Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_647
Thread: Naruto_647
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013, 12:03 PM   #225
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_647

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
No True Scottsman fallacy. You're not helping your deluded point of view.
1). How is this a no true Scotsman fallacy...? Again you do not know how to even use a simple fallacy... Proving yet again you are just an idiot who makes threads about things he does not even understand.

2). Yea because those who do not even have the knowledge and skills to write a good story have the right to judge someone else's story as if they know what is wrong with it beyond their own lack of preference... Just like with you complaining about kishi's writing all the time when you cannot even write a story 1/100th as popular as his... SO who are you to know what is good or not good?
Your just some failed writer with a narcissistic perfectionist complex... What right do you nor anyone on this forum have to judge kishi's writing as "BAD"... Are you Kubo, toriyama or Oda? NO!!! You just delude yourselves that you actually know what is good and bad beyond you own preference..

Quote:
Except you aren't, you simply ignore your own failures or come up with butthurt excuses for them to fail. Like the Juubi being a tree thing, you started whining when ACt poked fun at you saying "who could have guessed it was a plant!" despite you insisting with me a few weeks earlier that the Juubi could still be a wolf when I said it couldn't be due to its plant motif.
1). LMAO, it could still be a damn wolf in this manga you idiot... have you forgotten that susanoo has been complete like 3 times now lol...

2). You did nto predict it could be a tree, just that it was not a wolf per my original idea which again proves you have no original idea's, just counter idea's to my own...

3). What Plant motif? It has what could be a plant on it's back, does not make it a plant... Hashirama can create tree's from himself, does not ake him a plant either... You are just trying to act like you were write about something you clearly were not...

4). I still predicted the Juubi, and in the moon long before it was revealed... So suck on that... I comes up with BS excusses when my idea's fail when all you do is argue obviously confirmed thoeries are wrong like My theory about danzou using Izanagi, which you and that idiot kal say is wrong despite me clearly theorizing danzou is using it before it was revealed...

Just the type of mental gymnastics you idiots perform to try ad delude yourself that I am never right despite my many success, especially recently...

Quote:
Sorry, KYF, you're on the last people to claim you're right much of time when you are wrong tens of times over that.
Oh, you mean Kishimoto never shot down dozens of your theories that I had refuted before. Funny how your memory is so selective!
You refuted... Your an idiot!!! You cannot refute a "COULD BE" when the evidence easily proves it "COULD BE" like with sasuke as a secret hiding place for the other half of the Kyuubi theory...
sasuke was showing many signs that he could actually have had the other half of the Kyuubi within him, thus COULD BE a secret hiding place for the other half of the Kyuubi... But you act like rerefuted that despite all the evidence that shows sasuke COULD BE a container of the other half of the kyuubi back then...

LMAO, you gotta know your STUPID when you claiming you are refuting inductive arguments... Dumb ass...!!!

Quote:
Then why the fuck do you waste your time in 2, 2! forums that think you're an idiot when you could actually do something that would prove your intelligence? Go, KYF, go write your idea and link it if you do something so we all can read, that's millions of times better than you being egged on 24/7.
LMFAO, the ONLY ones who think I am an idiot are the ones who actually cannot accept the reality of their favorite character or just being wrong some times... SO I must be stupid because naruto really is not that fast in KCM while everyone else ignores the circumstances of the Feat of dodging raikage's v2 punch using a full speed head start head of the attack coupled with a shushin...

And I do not have all the time in the world to just write original writing much less be on this form more then a couple hours a day, nor do I have someone to draw for me meaning I would have to draw as well taking up even more time... Literally it would take months upon months just to release a single chapter... And that is not good enough IMO...

Quote:
No, I only mentioned my original fiction to disprove your gargantuan idiocy of saying I don't have original ideas. I do have them, but I don't waste them in making mental gymnastics's over someone else's work.
LMFAO, what does having a unsuccessful original writing do for you, huh? Show that your original idea's and writings are just pathetic at best IMO... But, at least when you make a theory, you can show your success of deduction and common sense.... Which is better then the nothing of being a failed writer IMO...
And you claim you do not perform mental gymnastics over SOMEONE ELSE'S WORK, but you perform GOLD METAL MENTAL GYMNASTICS to try and delude yourself that I was not successful with my theory about danzou having Izanagi... Meaning you perform mental gymnastics over my theory of someone else's work so Yea, that is so much better...

Quote:
Oh, and an idea: why don't you actually read my fiction and comment on it instead of weaving a whole paragraph of moronic butthurt whining? At least you could at least do something of value to someone that isn't you.
No thanks you, it's lack of popularity leaves me with the simple idea it is not that good... Maybe when I have more time on my hands to waste I will give it a look...
What is the basis of the story and I will tell you if I will even be interested or not...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote