Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_647
Thread: Naruto_647
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013, 12:27 PM   #148
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_647

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Sorry, you must be confusing me with others, if Naruto uses Kyuubi power, that's all he's doing imho. If its added and the entire form changes then he's using it with a power boost and a form change. If Naruto adds wind chakra for example to a Rasengan, that may boost the power, and possibly the abilities of the Rasengen, but like it or not, at the end of the day its a Rasengen. What you're expressing is as if Raichu gets some greater retarded boost that MATTERS, and it does something different or exponentially better than the first version. Which isn't the case.
1). You are actually inferring there is no difference between a rasengan and a fuuton rasengan... Good god, you have gone retarded Neo, WTF happen to you... Are you on drugs?
I am guessing this means you think there is no difference between an oodama rasnegan and a rasnegan, right... Despite the more power and destruvtive force beyond a rasnegan that an oodama version has...

2). LMFAO, you saying V2 lightning armour is not Exponentially better then V1 lightning armour despite the huge power difference, Huge speed/reflexes difference and HUGE Defense difference Because if a V1 lightning armour used by the 3rd raikage can tank a FRS then imagine what a V2 lightning armour that is way bigger and more powerful can tank...

Wow is all I have to say... Such mental gymnastics are legendary... You are are surpassing your original idiocy for a V2 level... Congrats...

Quote:
Honestly, can you show me one panel, just one were Raichu is overall, or generally satisfied? I can't remember one. The first time he hit V2 in your world, he lost an arm, and if Gaara hadn't stopped both Sasuke, and Raichu, WE know from the loss of the arm, that his whole body would've been on fire and he would've died, that's never been in dispute. The second time he couldn't stop Naruto from passing, and the last and third time, he got hit with Tsukiyomi. If I'm incorrect or blowing smoke, please say so, and show proof.
LMFAO, What does the lack of success of the raikage Vs MS sasuke or stopping KCM naruto with a full speed head start ahead of him plus a shushin have to do with their being two different versions??? And Raikage NEVER went V2 against madara for some reason... Kishi held him back for some reason...
Anyways, You make NO FUCKING SENSE NEO!!! What MATTERS is the FACT that V1 lighting armour offers FAR LESS power, speed/reflexes and defense then what V2 lightning armour offers, plus the altered appearance of a DOUBLE sized lightnign armour and the HAIR standing up on end to show two different version, but you do nto even think there is muc of a difference between a Rasnegan and FRS for gods sakes So I will not argue with you no more... since you are clearly not in your right mind...

Quote:
You also act like its such big thing going to V2, because characters pushed that bijuu like power pill you ate it. Keep in mind the 1 Tail whilst a Bijuu would look like what vs. the current Naruto, Sasuke, Obito, and Edo Hokage, or even SOME of the Kyuubi cloaked shinobi would wear his ass out, so I wasn't impressed by the propaganda as much as you. They said the same about Kisame, who wound up being basically trash.
LMFAO, you do realize that BIJUU level power is ONLY possessed y literally 4 people besides JINS, right... 4th Raikage A, Hashirama, Edo madara and Nagato... And yet there is nothing impressive about it Becuase you think the shikaku 1tail would be anything special when in reality, Karin read the raikage;s chakra level and as far as we know ONLY read the Bijuu the Hachibi's chakra level, thus is more likely comparing it to his then the Ichibi shikaku...
however, what does nay of this have to di with there being two different versions of lightning armour the 4th rakage can use... You keep making these false attribution fallacies and for what?

Quote:
And though you won't say it, I will... Raichu has been a HUGE disappointment as a Kage. Has shown limited ability, some leadership, a stubborn personality, speed capable of keeping the noobs under control, but can't step in the realm of most Bosses, lightening abilities greatly overrated to call him a Kage, seen better techs from people beneath him... But that's just my opinion. He's been less than even Mei, at least she broke Sasuke's Susanoo down so that Oonoki could finish him off, so at least we can say she was effective vs. at least an Uber opponent. Raichu helped defeat Zetsu Clone, and that's the only accomplishiment he's had since he became Raikage, if not post his non failure, or success in ANYTHING, ANYWHERE. If that's the substance of the character, how great can his jutsu's be, hell give him V7.
LMAO, The raikage was easily owning KCM naruto in V1 so how about that success... Easily owned C2 Juugo as well as Edo Madara without susanoo and with susanoo by using the tsuchikage's help to increase the speed of his V1, but never used V2 for some reason...

However, success and failure have nothing to do with the obviousness of there being two differnce lightning amrour versions the raikage uses....

But again, you see no real difference between a rasengan an a FRS so I should know your ability to understand difference is like that if a 5 year old, thus will not argue with you anymore...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (09-24-2013)