Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Debate: Speed Vs Power/Strength...
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013, 05:55 PM   #1430
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Debate: Speed Vs Power/Strength...

Quote:
YES you ARE!!! You are asking for my credentials over actual evidence trying to argue that the authority of credentials PROVE something thus you are appealing to authority...
And you can't read for shit, thanks for the non-surprise. It's not the fact that having credentials prove something, it's the fact of a layman like you with absolutely no known education of the matter trying to dismiss conclusions from someone with such education.

In smaller words, it's not that they're scientists therefore they're right, it's you that is trying to bullshit your way pretending to have the knowledge you clearly don't have. You providing credentials or a scientific paper on the matter would shut me up instead of me calling on your bullshit every step of the way, so why don't you shut me up and actually win an argument for once, KYF?

Quote:
2). LMAO, now it's the CS despite the whole time almost every post I have written it... Over and over explaining to you that seeing edo's over and over consistently within a two day time frame is the conditioned stimulus that is different from the UC stimulus of ONLY seeing an Edo rarely, thus the UC response of utter surprise...
Not only you made a single stimulus both CS and US, you actually ignored the goddamn manga where everyone was gasping at every Edo, no matter how failtastic they were.

Really, KYF, just give up, you know damn well you're wrong and you're just running after the damage.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
kael03 (09-24-2013)