Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Feng_Shen_Ji_Chapter_65
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013, 07:52 PM   #7
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,648 Times in 1,597 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Feng_Shen_Ji_Chapter_65

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
I Yeah Wu Shianxg or whatever wolf Dark ones General died on his feet like Whitebeard...so he died a real G.
This.

Quote:
The whole kicking heads thing was type cheesy but it gave a strong message.
I dunno. It was a little cheesy, but at the same time it was kinda BOSS. I don't think I've ever seen somebody punt a head like it was a football. I lol'd pretty hard. Closest thing I can think of would be the old Southpark episodes where they would always "Kick the baby".

Quote:
Even if he rescues his grandpa how the fuck is dude gonna live from that?
I hate to say it, but there is probably a power up coming from grandpa. He'll probably give him the last of his "transcendent vigor" to give him a boost to his godly power. Or maybe suppress that poison in him to buy him more time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
I do wish they'd show moar of the the OTHER Capts. of the Dark crew and they're techs, and its prolly coming soon, but this has been a true breath of fresh air in the manga world for me. This shit rocks.
I want to see that one captain that only the boss was able to keep under control. He should going on a fucking rampage right about now.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (09-26-2013)