Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_647
Thread: Naruto_647
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013, 09:28 PM   #154
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_647

Mei & Ooniki hasn't shown the ability to summons anything, but still they've been effective and moar of a problem for Uchiha opponents, than Raichu. Tsunade has background information moar than the other Kages so I don't count her in the debate, she's the one with the idea of how to defeat the Incomplete Susanno with sheer force, and yes added with Raichu's strength, but that's been his m.o. a great partner his whole life. Raiton Shield, not in the realm of Kamui, Gates, Susanno's, Gaara's Ultimate Defense, but I'll be honest, I'm a Sasori fan, and I'd say that trash is better than the 100 Puppet Tech... so there, I can say something good about the Raiton Shield. But 1 on 1 vs. any known Uchiha (Madara, Obito, Itachi, Sasuke), Raichu would die first of all the Kages IMHO, Broads stay longer so they can toy with they're body parts during the battle.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 09-24-2013 at 09:31 PM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote