Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_647
Thread: Naruto_647
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013, 09:54 PM   #8
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_647

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
I'm sorry but Sasori was one of the Akatsuki members that really creeped me out. dude turned his body into a puppet would turn other humans into puppets and had the ability to turn anyone into a weapon. Sasori was Edo Tensei in it's purest form. to think if dude raided a graveyard or two and gained flesh with some chakra still in it. Plus Dude took down a whole kingdom by himself. If kishi hadn't tears of joy'd his edo form there wouldn't be any means to stop him cause he's be a small canister with ultimate regen abilities.
Yeah but honestly, Sasori never had the speed, defense, or weapons to penetrate the Shield, that's honest though I don't like it. Sasori used fire, steam, poison needles, explosives, and puppets with weapons at most made of steel. Those puppets would get mopped up fast, just my take, and Sasori's my Dude. The metallic sand used by the Kazekage Puppet way to slow also, even though its poisonous.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 09-24-2013 at 09:55 PM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote