Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 648
Thread: Naruto 648
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2013, 06:04 AM   #14
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 648

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensei-Q View Post
Almost the entire chapter was a flashback. At first I was like "why link to page 16?" but then I was like "oh relevant chapter starts and ends at 16"
^This, this a thousand times. Only thing relevant was Senjutsu Susanoo, the rest was pure, unadulterated filler.

Quote:
EDIT: Also did Kishimoto completely fucking forget what the 2nd Mizukage looked like or something? You know, the asshole with the Jokey Boy and all the illusion bullshit. Because all the people they show there as the "totally the 2nd kage from each village" match up except for the Mist's.
That was confusing too, specially considering he only drew the Second Kazekage in the beginning of Part II as a statue, so he knew what he was doing, so what happened there?

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (09-25-2013)