Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Debate: Speed Vs Power/Strength...
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2013, 11:03 AM   #30
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Debate: Speed Vs Power/Strength...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
And you can't read for shit, thanks for the non-surprise. It's not the fact that having credentials prove something, it's the fact of a layman like you with absolutely no known education of the matter trying to dismiss conclusions from someone with such education.
And still you are stupid enough to ignore the FACT that having credentials does not make their paper anymore right you idiot, nor would it make ME any more right!!! Again, trying to use authroty as oopsed to evidence to support your position is an appeal to authority, learn the fallacy you and quit deluding yourself... I mean it is right there to read, but clearly you cannot, thus actually thin you are not appealing to authority despite your ovious appeal to authority as described by it;s very definition...

And since they are scientist not using SCIENCE.... ONLY personal INTERPRETATIONS of behavior, thus showing no evidence to support their position proving a shit argument based on OPINION and nothing to support yours as well... Other then an opinion which means nothing to me without supporting evidence...

Quote:
In smaller words, it's not that they're scientists therefore they're right, it's you that is trying to bullshit your way pretending to have the knowledge you clearly don't have. You providing credentials or a scientific paper on the matter would shut me up instead of me calling on your bullshit every step of the way, so why don't you shut me up and actually win an argument for once, KYF?
Hey Forrest gump, I do not need to be a scientist to KNOW that a Claim merely backed by an OPINION without supporting evidence proves nothing other then a shit argument... ONLY an idiot like you thinks an opinion is comparable to evidence and even facts...

And thus you actually try to hide behind an appeal to authority while ignoring the FACT that the papers you LINKED offered nothing other then Claims and opinions which proves nothing...

Quote:
Not only you made a single stimulus both CS and US, you actually ignored the goddamn manga where everyone was gasping at every Edo, no matter how failtastic they were.
I have already prven you wrong on this and yet you still argue otherwise... You really are an idiot...

FIRST:
I was not supplying two different stimulus this the UCS and the CS... Despite proving you wrong...

SECOND:
I was not proving the CS then which I proved every post proving you wrong yet again...

And now I made a single stimulus the UCS and the CS... You are just ridiculous and pathetic!!! I just wonder how you rationalize this one like the first two...

And apparently I am ignoring something that never happened while able to see obvious conditioning of the shinobi to show less urprise with each dead shinobi they see...

Quote:
Really, KYF, just give up, you know damn well you're wrong and you're just running after the damage.
Yea, I am wrong because tweedle dee says so while appealing to authority as opposed to evidence while you keep changing your story about what I am not giving you about conditioning just showing your obvious back peddling...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
Num and Kyf .. I can honestly say you guys love to hate each other.. makes me jealous I wish I had an arch nemesis. Num is batman and Kyf is the Joker.. that's the best way to describe their relationship. and yes you guys do have a relationship.. a weird dysfunctional one but a relationship non the less.
Lol, Numious could not even be batgirl... The idiot is more like chouzu with his immature cry baby behavior and lack of intelligence to the point he argues authority is more important then evidence...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote