Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Debate: Speed Vs Power/Strength...
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2013, 01:05 PM   #39
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Debate: Speed Vs Power/Strength...

Quote:
Credentials/authority<<<<A claim supported by evidence
So where's your claim with evidence? So far you have just been whining about the papers while not presenting any evidence whatsoever (unless you think demonstrably outdated Freudian considerations are somehow evidence). That's the whole reason I've been asking for credentials or a scientific paper of yours, because you'd demonstrate you know why they're wrong instead of pretending to do so.

Edit:

Quote:
These findings are sent before a committee made up of not just psychologists but lay people, who analyze the data and question the findings until they are satisfied with the results. If necessary, they bring in other people to recreate the study to determine the reliability and validity of the results. It's not like they look at one kid and base an entire proposal on the test.
I don't think KYF knows that all scientific papers worth their salt pass through peer review, meaning that the people that are in the specialization can deny the conclusion of a paper (meaning that, if they actually passed peer review, it's not an idiotic layman like KYF that will somehow disprove it when people on the field couldn't).

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Last edited by Numinous; 09-25-2013 at 01:08 PM.
Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
kael03 (09-25-2013)