Fandom Forums - View Single Post - One piece 722
Thread: One piece 722
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2013, 06:20 PM   #54
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: One piece 722

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
That is true. They didn't do anything while the rumors of an uprising were floating around.

Still, I hope it doesn't end at "We don't give a shit". If would be cool to see tension between the 19 and Cobra over all the crazy BS they are pulling.
Perhaps I didn't get my idea across properly, but what I was thinking is that the CD's stance with Alabama is indeed of tension, but a more passive one. It's like they hear "Alabasta is being invaded!" and they're like "fuck them, they didn't want to join us so why should we help them?". But if Alabasta somehow participates in a major event against the WG, you'll see the CD's taking their gloves off just for Alabasta.

Edit:

Quote:
Last thought, three royal suit heads (spades, diamonds, clubs) vs strawhats. Who do you think will match up? Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji?
Spades are the sword set, so definitely Zoro.

Now it depends on what Oda choses to reference: clubs are bludgeoning weapons like Luffy's punches, but, in Tarot, clubs represent fire like Sanji's special moves.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Last edited by Numinous; 09-25-2013 at 06:25 PM.
Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote