Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 648
Thread: Naruto 648
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2013, 06:38 PM   #116
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,660 Times in 1,601 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Naruto 648

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
The thing is that all of the guys except the Orochimaru wannabe did earn the spot of Nidaime, even the 2nd Kazekage that Kishimoto only drew in the very beginning of Part II before now. It's like Kishi is trying to trigger OCD's everywhere with that odd character.
Like I said, coincidence. Logically speaking, if you were a Kage in that situation and could only take one guy with you to this meeting, you would definitely pick someone of the highest caliber. It's not that unnatural to think that this same person would later find himself on the short list of names as your potential replacement.

From what we've seen of the Kage picking process it's not exactly something that they would have already decided on beforehand. It's not like they all picked those guys out and named them their vice-presidents. It seems like they (the feudal lord and his advisers) only decide that stuff after the current kage is already dead. At least in konoha anyways.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
gringie (09-25-2013), platinumrug (09-25-2013)