Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Debate: Speed Vs Power/Strength...
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2013, 08:59 PM   #189
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Debate: Speed Vs Power/Strength...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gringie View Post
speed vs strength or whatever wouldn't really matter, what does matter is skill and talent and sometimes luck point blank..goku proved it, being born as a low level saiyan...... gara has the ultimate defense and naruto head bunted him, but there was no skill and talent in that move just luck!!!! btw y everybody argues with the guy (kyf) that posts theories and research from what HE gathers and learns from himself to shoot him down every single time and if it's bullshit n stupid y waste a post on his thread? that makes ya stupid for arguing with a stupid person (no offense) from what i c he's the only one that does it (kyf)... ya dont like it post ya theories and ignore his...niggas in this forum be actin like their a collage professor and if ya r most of u have a suckie life arguing about naruto on these forums
Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Irony, gringie calling us stupid.
It's not that he's saying you are stupid per se.. just that this course of action is. We complain about the endless walls of texts from KYF but most of the shit we complain about is egged n.. Now if this is all for luls then don't complain..cuz it's for lulz.

But obviously there is some sort of serious intent with the fervor in which you guys banter with him. So doing what you've already done and expecting different results is a form of insanity and I'm sure neither you nor numinous would equate that lable with yourselves.

Thats what Gringie is talking about
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Human Rasengan For This Useful Post:
gringie (09-25-2013)