Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 648
Thread: Naruto 648
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2013, 08:07 AM   #92
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 648

Quote:
Originally Posted by luffyus View Post
if you people remember when kishi showed and stated that senju and uzumaki clans were distant blood relatives , also it's been said and showed that senju's clan ancestor was the younger son of sosp who had a powerfull body and great life force .so what i'm trying to say is that the younger son of sosp had two sons and one took up on the name of uzumaki and the other on senju,so what i'm saying is that uzumaki and senju have the same blood(of course i'm not sayng that their blood is 100% the same because could have married people from other clans with different bloolines and so the blood got mixed) but different names and for this reason one can say uzumaki = senju more or less
I disagree, like I stated before NO Uzimaki, not Kushina, not even Mito wielded as much sheer power as Senju.... nobody has. People are coming off like Hara, and Tobirama were some freaks of nature, I reiterate they started off pretty much just like Naruto, and the Wonder Genin. They grew to power like others, but because they ARE Senju, they're obviously in a different league.

Madara would've had a major battle with Tobirama, but IMHO Tobi would've gotten him, his speed is astronomical. Nagato/Pein stood zero chance vs. Tobirama, speed alone would've killed him, in battle he couldn't keep up with Itachi who's not known as Uber Fast.

Lookit, Kishi obviously screwed himself with the 20 Bounty Hunters crap, but to date, before walking on this battlefield, no single shinobi has been in they're area code, at least on panel. A cousin won't have the same power as the Senju, that's fakt, Tsunade's a Granddaughter, and though she's a Senju her powers watered down compared to THE Senju's.

Btw, I've seen 2 Kage Summits without an Uzimaki at the helm. I've heard of a War that wiped out he Uzimaki's. At the time of the first Summit, Kushina wasn't born yet, they're were opportunities for Uzimaki's to shine... at most they got they're symbol added to the Konaha Uniform and that is it. Senju didn't get wiped out, they created the Leaf, and others were drawn to them for protection, and prolly simply cause they agreed with the Senju. Unless someone can show me how possibly the Uzimaki's were somebodies on panel, I don't buy propaganda and eat it up like others. IMHO Uzimaki's were less than Uchiha's, that's just my take on things. But by zero means were Uzimaki's equal until Naruto achieved the power he has, that is a manga fakt.

Besides the 2 Brothers were Senju, and Uchiha... Uzimaki eventually came from Senju. The Descendants were not Uzimaki.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 09-27-2013 at 08:26 AM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote