Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Bleach 550
Thread: Bleach 550
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2013, 08:33 AM   #93
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bleach 550

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
Uryuu isn't a turn coat....he is biding his time to turn on Juha Bach. Not only that Juha appointed him just so he can keep eyes on Ishida. Though brother I agree with all your other points above....well mostly...i don't see another captain commander dying...It would be the biggest insult that the Quincy's were able to destroy two legacies such as Yama and Pink Kimono dude.

In regard to your earlier post...I am with you..I wrote a rant saying that the quinices have been building power for a 1000 years...Kubo is trolling us right now in the strength comparison dept. That is my biggest issue with this angle. You want to show off the improved Captains off SS but then again only to shit on them with recently introduced fodder.
Why not off another CC, this is the end of the end. Dudes from above will descend and prolly at least a couple of them will get owned. We're moving toward the Soul King, and everything in between will either win, or get crushed. Before they come I'm assuming a lot will get crushed. The above the SS Crew are coming to 'save the day'.

Uryuu may flip, but personally never like his Bitch Ass, one bit. Hoping he doesn't and Ichigo hands his ass to his Father so he can bury the remains.

Besides the Quincies have over insulted the Shingami like no one else ever, they come at will, into the house of the supposed most powerful beings, without sneaking. Kick ass, and talk shit whilst they're there, before slowly leaving, they have zero fear from anything in the SS in they're minds. I see why.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote