Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 648
Thread: Naruto 648
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2013, 08:46 AM   #74
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 648

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBIG View Post
Madara would murder Tobirama.

The power hierachi (excluding naruto and edos) is probably

1. Hashimara 2. Madara 3. Tobirama

I don't think there's anything Tobirama could do to counter Madara's sharigan or Susanoo.

Speed doesn't really help at all when Madara has Susanoo activated. Physical attacks barely have any affect. And it wouldn't really make sense if Tobirama were stronger than madara, considering that the Hashimara and Madara fight is played up to be a battle involving the two strongest shinobi.
Keep in mind you're speaking about Madara without an Rinnengan, and without Harashirma's Jutsus. The greatest weapon he brought beyond himself is Kyuubs. This ain't the same Dude that Harashirma fought before. Also Tobirama knows moar about Uchiha's than any Non-Uchiha I've seen, he knows jutsu's of the Sage that were previously unknown, the only thing I haven't heard form Tobirama is the Fairy Tale about the Sage's Mom eating the Forbidden fruit.

Madara wouldn't be an easy out, I agree there, but Flying Thunder God killed Izuna, and me thinks he wasn't that far in power from his Bother Madara. That's kinda up to interpretation because Kishi went out of his way to make Hara, and Madara arch rivals, so the perception is that no one could defeat Madara except Harashirma, which I disagree with personally, but could understand why others thought differently without an issue. Now if it were Madara with the same powers as the current Edo-Madara, Tobirama would get killed... eventually, those Senju just won't go on panel easily, just my take.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote