Thread: Naruto 648
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2013, 11:13 AM   #3
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 648

Are we still on the "all might and powerful" Senju. Let's be honest, outside of Hashirama, Tobirama, Madara, and Izuna, the only two ninja to get remotely close to those power thresholds have been Sasuke and Naruto. There have been other more viable and capable shinobi (i.e. Itachi, Kakashi, Orochimaru, Jiraiya, and Minato), but for "pure" power, none will rival these six.

So as far as the Uchiha and Senju are concerned, as wholes, I would put them at par with the Nara clan and Hyuugas. Because lets be honest, for whatever reason, Kishi didn't want to delve into the Uzumakis, and based on what knowledge we do have of them, as a clan, they apparently seemed to be the most formidable, so much, that they were annihilated. Did they have sole people who were of the power level of Hashirama, Tobirama, Madara, or Izuna? More than likely not.

@Num

I gotta side with KYF on one isntance. I don't remember where Kishi stated that Nagato was both Senju and Uzumaki, just Uzumaki. I could be wrong, but evidence will prove one way or the other.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote