Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Bleach 550
Thread: Bleach 550
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2013, 11:18 AM   #20
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Bleach 550

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
The truth finally slips out.
Am I supposed to pay as much attention to bleach as I do naruto considering the final arc is abotu freaking quincies... Consuelo quote: "No.... No...."

Quote:
What the fuck are you even talking about? Royd only had his memories and spirit. He didn't have any of his powers at all.
WTF are you talking about, the sternrieter who was the poser for juha bach was LOYDROYD, both of them which is why the poser had Juha's power, abilities as well as memories and spirit...

LOYD: Known for copying powers and abilities as well as their likeness..
ROYD: Know for copying memories and spirit as well as their likeness..

Even I know this...

Quote:
LOL, have you ever heard of taunting your opponent! Juha Bach was clearly just trying to make Yama release his bankai to steal it.
Yea, he was not pointing out the fact that yama had already used all 4 directions of his bankai to defeat the poser leaving him low on power to fight... This much is common sense AMA...
And the very appearance of Yama lead to the question as well... Yama looked tattered and spent..

Quote:
But he DID have a purpose. To be a diversion while the real Juha Bach went to complete his objective....to meet Aizen......in order to recruit him.
I am well aware that the real juha bach went to talk with aizen... But there is no need for a diversion when no one could have stopped juha and the B ranked sternriter together to do whatever they pleased...

Leaving a clone of himself to fight was clearly more then a diversion considering the effect it had, allowing for Juha's victory over yama after he was weakened after using so much power to defeat the poser coupled with the loss of his bankai...
Coupled with the FACT that all the shinigani were already busy with everyone else... Thus the entire attack was more of diversion then the clone was...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote