Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 648
Thread: Naruto 648
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2013, 12:42 PM   #105
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 648

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
How many times do dimwits like you need the same explanation on basic genealogy? The Younger Son's lineage isn't only Senju, is Senju AND Uzumaki, and them being blood relatives means that they have a common ancestor, not that they're the same clan.
Yea yea, all your genealogy<<<the manga canon that states that Uzumaki=senju through an ass pull... You still do not get it...

Quote:
So you don't have the same characteristics from your ape ancestors that orangutans, gorillas and chimpanzees also share? The very fact they have a common ancestor that was stated by the manga to have such abilities explains their similarity while being separate clans.
It was the younger son of the sage, A.k.A. The senju bloodline... Thus, by Uzumaki being part of that bloodline and even confirmed by the manga here:

Uzumaki are actually Senju by bloodline, they are just a clan that branched off from the main clan of the senju for some reason, but still have the exact same abilities proving they are just like the senju... which was explained by the confimration that they actually are SENJU...

Quote:
Also, just because Nagato happens to be Uzumaki and Senju doesn't mean all Uzumaki are Senju, that would be a blatant fallacy of composition.
Boy I saw this coming a Mile away... Which is why I used the other examples of...
1). the parallel of naruto and sasuke to Hashirama SENJU and Uchiha Madara, part of the SENJU vs uchiha that has gone on since the younger and elder son of the sage themselves..
And unless Uzumaki=Senju, making naruto a senju, the parallel would not be accurate at all...
2).the FACT that the manga confirms that the Uzumaki and senju are related through the Younger son/Senju bloodline... Thus They ALL (uzumaki) have to be Senju belonging to the bloodline...
3). Senju and Uzumaki both have the exact same abilites/power..
: Vitality/life force is what the Uzumaki and senju are known for...
: As well as Large physical energy for large chakra pool is something senju as well as naruto is known for...
: healing/restoring is something Karin and hashirama are known for...
: sensing is something karin and tobirama are known for as well...
Showing that both the SENJU and Uzumaki have the exact same abilities further confirming that both are one in the same wiht just two separate names...
4). it is confirmed that Uchiha+Senju is how you awaken and use the RG... Thus, Nagato who could use the RG would need to be SENJU to even use the eyes... Which he could...

Thus there are 5 examples altogether of Uzumaki being Senju as well as 2 confirmations of Uzumaki being senju so this cannot be a fallacy of composition without arguing a that something true for ONLY a PART is also true for it's whole...
Try again Sven...

Quote:
No, they were Ootsutsuki because Hagoromo was Ootsutsuki and there's absolutely no evidence they defected from their father's clan. The nature of the descendants does not alter the nature of the ancestors.
LAMO, now your going to argue they are not uzumaki/senju or uchiha... WTF, keep deluding yourself...
Apparently you forgot that the sage split his power between his two sons along with his bloodline, thus You have two ootsutsuki's plus Yin and yang power of the Juubi in the mix to create two completely different clans...

Ootsutsuki bloodline+YIN half of the Juubi's power=Uchiha...
Ootsutsuki bloodline+Yang half of the Juubi=Senju which the Uzumaki belong too as a branch clan to the Senju...

Quote:
Except not, you're confusing the cause with the effect. The strife between brothers began with the Elder and Younger Sons, meaning the parallel spawns from that. The Senju and Uchiha simply continued the strife, but the simple fact that the Uzumaki, also descended from the Younger Son, did not participate in it already makes the parallel at clan level inaccurate. So, if you're arguing for parallel accuracy, stick with the Elder and Younger son, which Naruto already fits since he's an Uzumaki.
Again the delusions fly high!!! The Elder son of the sage is confirmed as the UCHIHA CLAN while the Younger son of the sage is confirmed as the SENJU CLAN which is what the Uzumaki belong to as well as from the SENJU bloodline with the exact same power as the SENJU clan...

Apparently you are willing to delude yourself that the elder and younger son of the sage were not the Original Uchiha and senju form whcih the clans and bloodline came from... just to try and win such a trivial argument that kishi has already confirmed proving you wrong...

Quote:
Oh, sorry for thinking things like lineage and reproduction were unique to humans. What was I thinking, it's common knowledge that donkeys and horses simply sprout from the earth already grown up!

The reason why I used them was to make it excruciatingly clear how absurd your reasoning is.
Yes, appeal to sarcasm now because you have nothing else while ignoring that kishi has already confirmed that Uzumaki=Senju coming from the exact same bloodline, having the exact same power/abilities, just having a different clan name...
And you still have not shown me where it was said that nagato is an Uzumaki and senju... Where is this said Numious??

Quote:
Again, sorry, but I thought that, even with all the magical juju, humans in the Narutoverse still used their penises and vaginas to reproduce, thus phenomenon that affect real animal reproduction were also valid for Narutoverse humans. I mean, it's not like Kishimoto depicted a pregnant woman and a baby, am I right?
You still used donkeys and horses, not even people... And to try and explain how the certain clan magical ninja with god tree power are not what kishi already confirmed them to be...

Quote:
First, I am NOT trying to explain magical ninja powers, you moron, I'm explaining clan ancestry, which donkeys and horses are perfectly apt.
Second, an analogy isn't a source of info, it's a comparison for clarity's sake. So nope, your idiotic claim of false attribution is simply nonsensical in this case.
Yea yea, keep telling yourself that... using an irrelevant source of info like the genealogy of horses and donkeys (which you did use) to try and explain what kishi has already confirmed, is wrong...

Quote:
Zetsu stated that Nagato was of Senju lineage at the end of Obito's flashback. Considering Kishimoto claimed Nagato for both clans, it's only natural that he does descend from both.
Wrong, kishi confirmed that nagato as an Uzumaki belongs to the SENJU BLOODLINE...
And that is not a claim of both clans, merely confirming that Uzumaki=senju through the relation to the younger son of the sage...

Where is it SAID that nagato belongs to BOTH clan of the Uzumaki and Senju... All you did was show evidence to support my argument... Good god the mental gymnastics are legendary...

Kishi confirms Uzumaki=SENJU through both coming form the younger son of the sage/SENJU bloodline and you still argue it...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 09-27-2013 at 12:54 PM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote