Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Feng_Shen_Ji_Chapter_65
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2013, 12:32 PM   #11
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Feng_Shen_Ji_Chapter_65

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
Oh shit i totally forgot that Ah Gou will get the wings because he will become the new god of War. High Priestess said that the phoenix will join with Ah Gou mistaking Ah Gou's prophecy for his father. Tian's son will die soon....unfortunately it won't be by his father's hand since he is not to be awaken. Only if something tremendously goes wrong will Tian wake.
If Butterfly Girl with Grandpa powers get pass those two Gods, or they're battle Awaken him, I'm thinking that's what will happen. His Son, Dude with the Mark, he's fighting for the 'Good' Side, but with the Phoenix Wings, it was enough for him to defeat the Red Skinned God, and prolly every other God I've seen thus far beyond Tian.

Tian would've had moar problems with Phoenix, but he had Monochrome, but Ah Gou has that also, so that shits a wash. So I don't think his Son can defeat Tian because of his lack of Monochrome, no matter his power. Those 2 Dragons on Tians back are beast, and I'm sure we haven't seen the extent of His, or They're power yet.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote