Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 648
Thread: Naruto 648
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2013, 04:50 PM   #94
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 648

You'd think that KYF would get the fuck away from commenting on translations after stating he didn't know Japanese and after promising to do a translation himself but never accomplishing such a thing.

But first phrase to refute kael's post, BAM, he can't resist but to cry mistranslation without even knowing if it is or not just because it goes against his point.

But look at the raw, 遠い (tooi) is right in the beginning of the third column (from the right, for those unused to Japanese writing), followed by 血統関係 (kettou kankei). I could swear that the first kanji means «distant» and the the four others mean, in order, «lineage/family line» and «relation/connection», but hey, KYF says my translations are biased, so I guess we just have to stick with his confirmation bias rolled with fallacy of composition.

Yes, KYF, you just made the goddamn connection that the manga stated between Nagato and the Senju and slapped onto the other Uzumaki without a simple drop of evidence that his case also applies to the whole clan. So all your panel shenanigans only prove how you're misconstruing the whole thing, considering they all can be used to say that Nagato is both Uzumaki and Senju and Uzumaki=/=Senju.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (09-28-2013), kael03 (09-28-2013), platinumrug (10-01-2013)