Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 648
Thread: Naruto 648
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2013, 09:53 PM   #95
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto 648

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Kushina stated in her history lesson that the Senju and Uzumaki are distantly related (not close blood as KYF is trying to say). That gives Naruto his link to the Younger son and his link to that aspect of this whole conflict between "Senju and uchiha". Going by this, its obvious that not all Uzumaki have Senju lineage. Nagato was mentioned as having it in a throwaway statement to show how he was able to control the Gedo Mazo, while Obito couldn't.
The reason Obito couldnt was because he was an Uchiha with with Senju graphs ;that he couldnt fully control. but in order to use the paths of the Rinnegan you need both Senju and Uchiha DNA and once Obito had a grip on his power then and only then could he use the Rinnegan. Madara had him give the eyes to Nagato to cultivate the eyes and be able to bring him back and once Obito got powerful enough he took the eyes back after Nagato's betrayal....fucking Senju dog!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
1). Distantly had to be a mistranslation considering the manga has already confirmed that the senju and Uzumaki are the same bloodline coming from the younger son of the sage who is the progenitor of the SENJU bloodline...

2). Being an Uzumaki=Senju through the same bloodline is what connects him to the younger son of the sage... Not as a cousin... By your logic, being a DISTANT relative to the Senju, thus related to the UCHIHA AS well could make Uzumaki just as related to the Uchiha, thus completely inaccurate...

Yea, you have at that while ignoring the FACT that Kishi
FIRST: Confirms nagato as an Uzumaki, trademarked by his RED HAIR..

SECOND:
Confirms that UZUMAKI Nagato belongs to the SENJU Bloodline/Younger son of the sage's bloodline.. The same bloodline the SENJU belong too...

THIRD:
You ignore the FACT Madara chose an UZUMAKI to wield his RG to eventually revive him with gedo rinne tensai, which can only be awakened, and used properly by Uchiha (eyes) and SENJU (body) Hybrid... Like Obito, Madara and Nagato...
As well as without the power of Uchiha and Senju, the Gedo Mazo cannot be wielded either as confirmed here, thus further proof nagato, thus Uzumaki are Senju, Having the EXACT SAME POWER to even use the gedo mazo...

FOURTH:
The younger son of the sage was given the sage's power of LIFE force/Vitality and Physical energy as well...

And guess what the Uzumaki are known for... Their powerful LIFE FORCE...
The same power of the younger son of the sage that hashirama has himself and is confirmed by tsunade realizing that madara with hashirama's cells could EXTEND his LIFE, which cna only be done by powerful LIFE FORCE/vitality...

CONCLUSION:
So much evidence that Uzumaki=Senju... Both having the exact same blood, power and abilities...
Thus, naruto's parallel with hashirama is accurate due to Uzumaki being Senju with just another name..
Damn Kyf that was very well put together and you're right as rain on this one. and not agreeing cause it's my trademark topic cuz yall know I will speak up if its something I disagree with and I have no problem giving props to people I dont agree with or get along with.. if its something I agree with then it doesn't matter the source. Kael has a fuck ton of likes from me and we dont get along to say the least. but I do respect him.. until he goes all fourth grade on a nigga.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
So the Hyuuga's and Uchihas are of the same Bloodline, yup thanx KYF I was confused.
Go back and look at what Kyf said earlier.. if you use that "distant" tag line then yea everyone is related since they all come form the Sage
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE

Last edited by Human Rasengan; 09-28-2013 at 10:21 PM.
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote