Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 648
Thread: Naruto 648
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2013, 02:32 AM   #135
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto 648

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Wow, you're stupid.
and you're being infantile.. soo much so thAat you're in need of your hand being held to walk across the street.. you need your ass wiped too. obviously so.. anyone who can't see naruto is Senju is a fucking moron. how many issues have we read that Naruto is being compared or some parallel is drawn between Naruto and some Senju. Hashirama recently, Nawaki, He calls Tsunade Grandma.
it's been shown with the cloud, the sand ,stone that Kage and Jink share family ties. Tsunade might have been chosen for hokage due to her being hashi's grandbaby, she might have even been chosen for her role as a Sanin or her medical jutsu. or she might have a famillial tie to Konohas current Jink as it's known to be one of the reasons Kage are chosen and jinks as well to keep the power within the familly so to speak.

Now for someone who is as smart and educated as you are I dont see how you could overlook the overwhelming evidence both literal and circumstantial that all points to this. Hell even Obito made a transitive property of equality statement regarding Naruto and Sasuke's battle in the future. Hell if he was just talking about Will of fire as you so frequently harp about then why.. tell me why doesn't someone else from Konoha get drawn into that comparison.. hell Konohamaru would work he has the will of fire
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote