Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 648
Thread: Naruto 648
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2013, 09:10 AM   #101
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 648

Distant relation doesn't equate to immediate family members like say Gohan to Goku... Not even Pan to Goku, distant I gather as farther than that, mixed relations throughout time, including 2nd and 3rd cousin, etc. That is distant relation IMHO. Additionally say that the Uzimaki's were related, I say so what, they got wiped out, and they're distant relative the Leaf wasn't available to help, and they obviously couldn't help themselves vs. an enemy less than the Uchiha's whom didn't off them. Additionally they're were no shinobi, grand, fodder, or otherwise to even tell the story afterward, that's how badass they're lineage was. They might have been related to Senju, and by how much no on can tell, but they were about as strong, efficient, effective as Kimmimaro's Clan, look at what happened to them... and they weren't related to any Brother, but the same result, fin.

Propaganda, watch out for it, its all through this manga... Just don't buy all the time, some of you do.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 09-29-2013 at 09:20 AM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote