Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Gays are Natures population control
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2013, 03:46 PM   #16267
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Gays are Natures population control

I was on a bus and overheard some ignoramuses saying "why do gay people exist" so I got to thinking. Men are designed to fuck.. just look at our physique.. those muscles on our obliques are to aid in hip thrusts and just look at how much sperm a guy can produce on a daily basis.

Now for those guys not in a marriage or committed relationship most men tend to have sex with numerous women and the population increases dramatically.

Now if all Men were straight there would be a dramatic upswing in the world population. so if Gay men and women were straight it would be too many humans for the planet to support life. Consumption of natural resources would be increased to the point that we would most likely become extinct after a while. so I came to the conclusion that Natural selection caused the need for homosexuals to remove a large portion of eggs and semen from the reproductive pool.
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote