Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Why Tobirama and Hashi>>>Minato.
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013, 07:34 AM   #3
minato uchiha
Genin

minato uchiha is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Why Tobirama and Hashi>>>Minato.

Good points. My disagreements are the following.
1. Tobirama has much more chakra than Minato based on the fact that he is a direct Senju and he created the multiple kage bushin technique. A technique that requires the user having large amounts of chakra.

2. He can create much more clomed than him. I'll look for the scan of the 2nd being ashed of himself for ONLY creating 3 or so clones.

3. The Ftg jutsu he used to kill Izuna is a jutsu Minato does NOT have or has being shown to have. Its not just him moving forward using ftg. When Minato uses ftg 1 or 2, he simply jumps from kunai to kunai, location to location. Tobirama does the same except he uses his clones etc.

Hiraishingiri from the looks of it is a CHARGING jutsu, similar to when Ay charges. Lol obviously I am NOT saying it is, whati am saying is, Minato can't do that jutsu.

No doubt Oro and Kabuto perfected it and irionically made the jutsu vulnerable due to its efficiency. I agree theirs is better according to the manga. All I'm saying is, the original wasn't shit either and it was feared and detested in its day.