Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 648
Thread: Naruto 648
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013, 01:45 PM   #110
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 648

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
So the Hyuuga's and Uchihas are of the same Bloodline, yup thanx KYF I was confused.
where was a Hyuuga confirmed part of the Uchiha bloodline after shit lods of other evidence showing connection between the two clans...

Yea... Again you make not a lick of sense...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
You'd think that KYF would get the fuck away from commenting on translations after stating he didn't know Japanese and after promising to do a translation himself but never accomplishing such a thing.
Straw man again, i do not recall promising a translation, only using logic and common sense to shoot down shit translation... Especially this one that puts the Uchiha just as related to the Uzumaki, thus naruto is on both sides and not just the Senju...

But first phrase to refute kael's post, BAM, he can't resist but to cry mistranslation without even knowing if it is or not just because it goes against his point.

Quote:
But look at the raw, 遠い (tooi) is right in the beginning of the third column (from the right, for those unused to Japanese writing), followed by 血統関係 (kettou kankei). I could swear that the first kanji means «distant» and the the four others mean, in order, «lineage/family line» and «relation/connection», but hey, KYF says my translations are biased, so I guess we just have to stick with his confirmation bias rolled with fallacy of composition.
I know "KETTOU" means Lineage and "Kankei" means relation, connection.. Thus no DISTANT... So why does the kanji apparently say "distant" while the romanji does not???

This 血 menas BLOOD...
This 統 means overall, relationship in the context of Linegae...
This 関 means Connection...
And this 係 means person in charge...

And with both in the right order and context they 血統関係 all means together "Person in charge overall blood connection" which has no DISTANT in it, thus it seems I was right by your own info taken from the raw...

Got my trasnlations from herehttp://www.romajidesu.com/kanji/%E8%...96%A2%E4%BF%82

So you are wrong by your own raw info lol... I mean you asked for translations... And I found it funny you did not provie the evidence to PROVE I was wrong, just claiming it unlike I did...

Quote:
Yes, KYF, you just made the goddamn connection that the manga stated between Nagato and the Senju and slapped onto the other Uzumaki without a simple drop of evidence that his case also applies to the whole clan. So all your panel shenanigans only prove how you're misconstruing the whole thing, considering they all can be used to say that Nagato is both Uzumaki and Senju and Uzumaki=/=Senju.
In case you have forgotten, Nagato was CONFIRMED an Uzumaki, even having the red hair and life force which are the two trademarks... Then was confirmed as Belonging to the SENJU BLOODLINE, not that he was also senju... LMAO, your confimration bias is crazy ridiculous... I mean with all the other evidence of Uzumaki and senju having the exact same power, blood and abilities while both coming form the same ancestor makes it so obvious how much the Uzumaki are Senju with just another name...

FIRST:
Madara confirms that ONLY the Uchiha power plus SENJU power can awaken, thus wield the RG and that One has to have the same power of Uchiha+SENJU power to use the gedo mazo PROPERLY... Which Uzumaki nagato could... Showing his Uzumaki power is the exact same s the SENJU's which is why with the Uchiha eye, he could wield the CRG and geod mazo properly...
But you ignore that...

SECOND:
The younger son was passed on the power of the body which is based on Powerful LIFE FORCE and PHYSICAL ENERGY...
And the Uzumaki are know for the powerful LIFE FORCE...

The same ability that hashirama SENJU has himself... Powerful life force which is why his cells can increase Life span...

Showing Uzumaki and Senju both have the same exact power NOT JUST NAGATO of the Uzumaki clan, coming form the exact same ancestor as well...

THIRD:
The parallel of naruto as the current Hashirama, a SENJU despite being an uzumaki is yet again another confirmation of Uzumaki=senju through yet another Uzumaki...

FOURTH:
We have confirmation that the Uzumaki come from the younger son making Uzumaki part of the Younger son of the sage's bloodline, A.k.A. The SENJU Bloodline...

CONCLUSION:
Manga shows that the Uzumaki have the exact same POWER as the senju, exact same abilities as the senju... and even have the bloodline as the senju, but just have a different name...

Therefore, the Uzumaki=senju as branch clan to the Senju making the the exact same as the Senju, just with a different name after branching off into two separate clans for some reason...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote