Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 648
Thread: Naruto 648
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013, 02:07 PM   #129
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 648

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Straw man again, i do not recall promising a translation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
2). I said get me the raws so I can trasnlate directly from them
Oh, will you look at that, it seems the one with severe lack of memory is you after all.

Quote:
Especially this one that puts the Uchiha just as related to the Uzumaki, thus naruto is on both sides and not just the Senju...
Wow, your reading comprehension is crap. Since when «distant relatives» equals «related, but as distant as the Uchiha»? Seriously, you should stop assuming what phrases tell and start reading them for once.
Quote:
I know "KETTOU" means Lineage and "Kankei" means relation, connection.. Thus no DISTANT... So why does the kanji apparently say "distant" while the romanji does not???

This 血 menas BLOOD...
This 統 means overall, relationship in the context of Linegae...
This 関 means Connection...
And this 係 means person in charge...

And with both in the right order and context they 血統関係 all means together "Person in charge overall blood connection" which has no DISTANT in it, thus it seems I was right by your own info taken from the raw...

Got my trasnlations from herehttp://www.romajidesu.com/kanji/%E8%...96%A2%E4%BF%82

So you are wrong by your own raw info lol...

Holy shit, Batman, you either are stupid beyond belief or more intellectually dishonest than a Portuguese Prime Minister. How could you completely ignore the first goddamn phrase altogether? Do you want me to put it on retard font?

Quote:
But look at the raw, 遠い (tooi) is right in the beginning of the third column (from the right, for those unused to Japanese writing), followed by 血統関係 (kettou kankei).
Jesus H. Fucking Christ, KYF, if you are going to be so biased, at least have the honesty of admitting so. I mean... fucking nonsense I had to do this!

Oh and don't repeat your failed argument, you jackass, I'm not as stupid or oblivious as you to forget your endless ramblings filled with poor reading comprehension, confirmation bias and fallacy of composition.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Last edited by Numinous; 09-30-2013 at 02:13 PM.
Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote