Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Feng_Shen_Ji_Chapter_66
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013, 08:15 AM   #3
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Feng_Shen_Ji_Chapter_66

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
Awesome chapter....as I said which was a duh Sage King Bai Lian showed up to confront Ah Gou....damn I was not expecting Great Sage King Zhen Chan to target the weaker Generals....though that is straight up textbook tactic I would of assumed him to challenge the strongest of the bunch....but a power able to redirect an attack at the user...crazy! Since Grand Marshall is facing Great Sage Tian Wu Uncle Zi should def be the one to face off against Zhen Chan. Since little General Broad was able to cut him Uncle Zi should be able to wound him greatly.
I don't know, Flower Dude seemingly takes the damage, whatever it is, and can just put it inside his attackers body. The only reason he got cut slightly is because he was actually attempting to block, and disregarded the power and was overwhelmed to a paper cut. Uncle Zi would wind up gu gushing himself. It'll be a general we haven't seen yet that has some kind of ability unseen thus far to counter his skill. A lot of Dark Ones Generals are getting tha biz now, I think at least 2 are dead. Claw Dude, and Broad with the Bow, her shit broke, maybe not dead, but I'm assuming damn near. The Dude with the Sister that was talking shit is a half step behind both of them. Maybe the Broad from the Fallen Ones can do some healing, maybe its not necessary and they weren't meant to survive past this battle. This author doesn't seem like he has a problem with killing his characters no matter how uber, anybody can get it. I LOVE THIS SHIT!

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote