Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 648
Thread: Naruto 648
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013, 03:30 PM   #117
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 648

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
You bring that up while ignoring the FACT you failed to give me the raw to pull the right characters form myself... Geez, i wonder Why I did not do what I do not recall saying...
Now you're blaming me for your utter blindness?

I) The post I made about the raw HAD the goddamn link to the raw (chapter 644 thread):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
I got to love KYF's arrogance of stating that one translation is better than the others simply because it helps his case without a single evidence that he actually checked the original Japanese to make sure he was right.

But don't fret, I actually bothered to fetch the raw and translate it.
II) I pointed out that the previous post had the link (chapter 645 thread):

Quote:
You must be blind as a bat to miss the link I posted in the translation post. Go back and click it just to end these absurd assessments of yours.
III) I actually pointed out TWICE in the same goddamn thread (chapter 645 thread) that the original post had the link to the raw:

Quote:
Because you're blind as a goddamn bat:

Quote:
You must be blind as a bat to miss the link I posted in the translation post. Go back and click it just to end these absurd assessments of yours.
Then you wonder why people call you a moron.
IV) THREE GODDAMN TIMES now I had to point out that the post already had the link to the raw. So either get your ass translating it or fuck off, retard.

Quote:
Yea, keep deluding yourself... You forget that Uchiha are also distantly related to the Senju, thus by your own trasnlation, naruto would just as related to them as the senju... And that does not make the parallel accurate now does it...
Again, you are assuming what the lines says, not actually reading it. All it says is that Senju and Uzumaki are distant relatives, it does not state how distant they are, so anything said in terms of said distance is pure conjecture.

Quote:
I actually did not see that one little kanji... It was hiding so lets translate it..
Hiding? How? Oh, right, your sight is as good as Mr. Magoo's so of course you'd miss the completely obvious Kanji in size 3 font right next to the link to the raw.

And does it take you so damn much to translate a single Kanji to say «let's translate it» and not actually translate it? You just keep digging yourself deeper with those pitiful excuses.

The rest is just you being a broken record stuck on repeat.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
kael03 (10-01-2013)