Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Why Tobirama and Hashi>>>Minato.
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013, 09:39 PM   #11
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,649 Times in 1,598 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Why Tobirama and Hashi>>>Minato.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Sorry MU, Tobirama can ONLY teleport ONE thing at a time with his Hirashin skill proving further that minato's level 1>>Tobirama's...
LOL, Tobirama was referring to the teleportation of the Bijuu blasts in that panel. It that same exact panel it was confirmed that minato could also only teleport 1 at a time, putting their respective FTG's on equal footing. If Minato were capable of moving multiple objects by himself simultaneously, then he would have just taken care of all 4 bijuu blasts by himself now wouldn't he.

Quote:
uuum, Mr gump. Minato did the teleporting while naruto made their chakra the same so Minato's chakra was with everyone, thus able to teleport them all...
Read the manga again. Minato only connected his chakra with Naruto. It was Naruto who had his chakra connected to everyone else. Thus when Minato used to FTG to transport Naruto, everyone else came along for the ride.

If Naruto had not been connected to everyone else via chakra, it would have been impossible to do. Thus it is clear that Minato moving multiple people with FTG alone is not possible.

Quote:
point is, Mianto can teleport away and entire army while tobirama can ONLY teleport ONE thing at a time as he admitted...
You don't have the necessary information to make this claim. Last time I checked Tobirama doesn't have half a bijuu sealed inside him that would allow him to fuse together with Naruto's half like that. So you have no way of knowing that Tobirama couldn't have done the same thing if he were in that exact same situation as minato.

Keep arguing from ignorance like usual.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
kael03 (10-01-2013), MrBIG (10-02-2013), NeoKakarott023 (10-02-2013), Numinous (10-02-2013), Uchiha09 (10-01-2013)