Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Why Tobirama and Hashi>>>Minato.
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013, 12:59 PM   #55
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Why Tobirama and Hashi>>>Minato.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Look, you god damn broken record, no where has it been stated that hashirama's healing is automatic. The only thing said about it is it is on a level beyond Tsunade's and requires no hand signs. Once she turned on her byakugo, and started healing herself, did Madara say it was similar to Hashirama. But, guess what, the healing wasn't automatic! She had to will it to turn on. No hand signs, just mental focus. I can think of 6 jutsu that have the same damn set up: Rasengan, Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu, Susanoo, Kotoamatsukami, and Kamui.

Unless you have an actual panel that explicitly says hashirama's healing is permanently on, shut the hell up.
Where was it stated that hashirama's healing>tsunade's much less even=to hers??

Your full of SHIT!! I have the panels to prove my claim while you just ignore them... Madara had to see tsunade's body HEAL ATUOMATICALLY after the susanoo sword damage to draw the conclusion that she has the SAME ABILITY as hashirama, thus he would have the have automatic regeneration... it's fucking common sense...
And when it comes to medial ninjutsu that requires hand seals for healing, the ability to heal without the use of hand seals is AUTOMATIC Healing... You ignore this too... but, w/e... Keep wanking over your overrated shinobi no kami who cannot even beat a guy with NO KKG...

Here, although wiki, it is straight form the damn manga... Stregnth of 100 jutsu, not Creation rebirth is what tsunade was using when her ability was said to be the same as Madara's... I mixed up the creation rebirth with it...
Anyways, this clearly points out that the healing is AUTOMTIC and is what madara compared to hashirama's...
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Strengt...dred_Technique

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
I lost interest the moment he said Hashirama has no durability feats. Lmao I didn't realise I was in a debate with a simpleton, more fool me.
Where are his FEATS of durability? I have yet to see none and even YOU did not post any so all youa re doing is crying about your favorite character not being what you thought he was... face it, hashirama has NO DURABILITY FEATS, if he doe syou would at leat try to post them and not just sit there and hide behind you delusional ranting of knowing what your talking about based on fanfiction...

Quote:
Skimming through the nonsense of a rebuttal, I see that you used and highlighted a scan where Tobirama says 'Hiraishin can only teleport one per user' and of course as you do best, read it as meaning ' I Tobirama can only teleport one at a time'. Lool the very next sentence evn makes it clear that this maxim applies to BOTH of them but your too far gone to even understand a SIMPLE statement.
Lol, so the FACT that Minato has many times teleported MOCRE then ONE thing at a time is going to be IGNOCRED by you...
: the Kyuubi and his Bijuudama...
: Kushina, naruto and his ceremonial crib...
: sasuke and naruto...
: and AN entire fucking ARMY!!!!

Vs tobirama teleporting ONLY...
: A single min juubidama...
: Juubito in place of Minato...
: Admits he can ONLY teleport 1 juubidama while minato confirmed he could teleport ALL 4 and the fucking tree for god sakes... Obito mentioned it though...
http://www.mangastream.to/naruto-cha...4-page-14.html

So yet again i Porve my case and yet again you will just ignore it like you did the REST of my replies to you...

Quote:
At this point its pointless to continue and try and debate with you. Who knows, maybe you'll realise your talking shit and come with a better argument. Here's hoping....
Yea, because what could be better then supporting evidence to prove my claims while disproving yours...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 10-02-2013 at 01:00 PM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote