Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Why Tobirama and Hashi>>>Minato.
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2013, 08:09 AM   #1
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Why Tobirama and Hashi>>>Minato.

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
Seriously don't bring up the BOD ......I enjoy the references of WWE/Wrestling...just for old times sake...I used to be a crazy fan...when I finally got into it around 1998. Around 2008 I just couldn't stomach it any longer. Plus all the greats had already moved on. So in your analogy Kane and Undertaker are Tobirama and Hashirama lol. GREAT! So to compare I guess Minato is Ray Mysterio/Shane Helms (The Hurricane). Then we have Hurizen who is Rick Flare lol. This is actually quite entertaining....(bored A F at work lol). In regard to the panel with Hashi and Tobi unleashing their chakras....again Minato never met the two..so this was the first time witnessing their power/potential. I will admit that Hashi took everyone by surprise..Even Tobirama comments that he shouldn't push his chakra so high. Or something along the lines. Hashi is def alone as far as levels in the room. If Tobirama is a chakra beast like his brother I will say he isn't that far ahead of Mr. Minato. Honestly I do have one question....Does anyone believe Senjutsu was mastered and perfected by a member of the Senju clan? Obviously the Sage used such techs.
Remember though Tobirama flossed first, and that's when they went '!!', afterward Harashirma flossed and the walls and floor started cracking, check out his Bros' face Tobirama, not shock, but moar shame for his actions. The other 2 clowns Bozo and Cookie (Minato, and Hiruzen), were shitting they're pants at this point thinking the world was about to end. So no Minato ain't in his realm in chakra tank potential. Minato got his 'tank' after death from the Dark Kyuubi, he never had such a thing in his living life though.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote