Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 649 Discussion
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2013, 12:38 PM   #6
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 649 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrustaceaN View Post
I'm still bugged by the fact that his username is spelled incorrect.
That explains a lot.
Funny you cannot comprehend that the name Konoha_yellow_flash was already taken so I had to alter the spelling to make it work... People have to do it all the time... but then again, retards will use what little straws they can draw from after all...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Oh, look, KYF knocking someone else for not seeing things, how ironic. Forgive me for not noticing the lines in one scanlation and noticing in another, at least I'm not the idiot who asks for something that was told 3 times already.
Yea, put you failure on me... what else is new... You cannot just admit you were skimming...

Quote:
Don't make me laugh. One Piece already addressed issues as racism, human trafficking, war tragedies, ethnic cleansing, government corruption (that not only promotes a caste system where those on the bottom are literally treated as garbage, but also uses highly dangerous criminals that the public knows they're sponsored by the government and, worse of all, deleted an entire century out of history and will actively persecute and cull anyone with knowledge of that century), etc. The thing is that One Piece uses humor to balance out all the tragedy that affects the characters, that's why it's so goofy.
Yea, and the tale of scrody Mcbooger balls from south park was about healthcare reform, anitslavery, global warming as well as prolife against abortion...

Quote:
Also, if we are going to oversimplify a plot of a manga to a ridiculous extent, Naruto is about a boy who has a crush on another boy and has been chasing his ass for 3 years and, now that finally they caught up, they're fighting a guy who can't get over his dead teen crush for well over 16 years and wants to destroy the world with the aid of a zombie dude who has a crush on a guy that is known for his long, hard wood. Are you sure you got the right "stupid and gay" manga?
LAMO, Kekei genkai's>>>gum gum fruit....
Ninja>>>pirates...
Taijutsu>>>gay ass pirate brawls...
Ninjutsu>>>>>>gay as pirate techniques...
Seeking validation from a village that once hated him to then become their greatest protector>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I want to be the greatest pirate while continuing to eat fruit to become an even bigger FRUIT with the IQ of a wet mop...

Quote:
Before you have an hissy fit, I know very well Naruto is more than that, the point is that you are in no position to complain about something you don't read.
Again, I have read and seen a good bit of it, but could not get into it... All the way up to the jackass on sky island or w/e that has the tomoe around him and shoots lightning was defetaed by luffy with a super ass pull...

So do not tell me I do not read when I have read enough...

Quote:
O'rly? You find a whole month of the character roster drooling over the main character in a true Gary Stu level to the point of halting the entire plot more entertaining than a manga where things are actually happening, secrets are being revealed and, more poignant, are fighting instead of standing rooted on the middle of fucking war? Hell, even a single chapter of Shingeki no Kyojin, which is monthly, outdoes two whole months of Naruto. I sure don't share your definition of entertaining.
LMAO, i read the new chapter this week for OP and fucking nothing happened either so WTF are you talking about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SO because kishi is drawing out some story for four chapters>OP is better despite it's own drawing out ALL the time you admitted to by confirming that OP's pace is nototiously really slow pace with plot...

Yea 4 chapters Vs entire series in pace... that is some pot head logic buddy...

Quote:
I wish, but he isn't. One Piece does have flaws, I assure you of that, at least the fans are willing to admit that unlike you, who, even getting grumpy at this chapter, are willing to defend the manga like it was flawless.
Foxy the fucking pirate is the most ridiculous chapter I have ever seen, WTF!! That is my smoking gun for the shit that is OP... Fee fee fee fee fee....

Quote:
Oh, you poor sap, you think that the editor's note is written by Kishimoto himself. Just grab a chair, because waiting for that to happen while standing will severely harm your legs for the next month.
Oh really... So the notes at the bottom has never predicted what was coming never chapter? Proof....?

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
luffyus (10-04-2013)