Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Why Tobirama and Hashi>>>Minato.
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2013, 07:13 PM   #63
CrustaceaN
-

CrustaceaN is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Why Tobirama and Hashi>>>Minato.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Yea, the guy who was killed by 20 fodder and for abilities has zabuza water jutsu, nonexistent edo tensai, very low level FTG, speed/reflexes average at best and a good chakra level is going to beat the guy who owned Double hashirama clone body enhanced obito with his Kamui hax that not even freaking hashirama can get past plus the Kyuubi within a matter of seconds... with the abilities of FTG of the highest level for 1, much less 2 and 3, rasengan that>oodama and sage double rasengan, kunai strikes so strong that they cleave a bijuu appendage in two so hard a small crater is created from the attack coupled with Minato cleaving Obito's entire right upper body in half with a single kunai slash..., Plus boss summons, sage frog summon who can use frog song, Uzumaki seals, shiki fuujin and physical speed/reflexes on par with v2 raikage...

Keep up the delusion...

minato had a draw against V2 riakage+Killer B without even wanting to fight, much less kill... Meanwhile tobriama could not even have a draw against Kin and Gin with the 2nd raikage's help, he was nearly killed LMAO...

Yet again, tobirama proves to be overrated shit... Doubt he could even beat hiruzen...
I'm not the one who needs to prove thread after thread, post after post that Minato is worth a shit.

You are.

I'm convinced that Minato is the most overrated piece of shit in any manga series.
CrustaceaN is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CrustaceaN For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (10-03-2013)