Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Reverse situation...
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013, 10:46 AM   #37
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Reverse situation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
Minato couldn't even take on the Kyuubi itself. Adding Madara is a slaughter, your point is null.
LMAO, What fucking manga are you reading? Minato was going with the Kyuubi w/e he wanted... The only reason he brought Kushina was so he could have her hold down the kyuubi while he put the Kyuubi in naruto as opposed to dropping that mother fucker off in the next country over to destroy those ass holes lol...

Yea, Minato could not even take on the Kyuubi himself which is why he took that thing where he pleased and done with it what ever he wanted not to metnnion was the ONLY one in history to do it without a KKG too...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Its funny how Minato's Kage Bunshin is the shit, and Madara summoned 5 Susanno Bunshins PER Kage... that's a total of 25, and its just mere fodder in comparision... see why does shit like that make sense to the insane?

Lastly attempting to judge either Harashirma, Tobirama, or Madara is dumb as shit as well.... NO ONE HAS EVER SEEN ANY OF THEM GO ALL OUT EVER. ALL WE'VE SEEN IS A FEW JUTSU'S, OR PARTS OF A BATTLE.... POINT BEING... NOT ONE HAS GONE ALL OUT ON THE OFFENSIVE YET... NOT EVEN MADARA. ANY JUDGEMENT EQUATES TO AN ASSPULL FOR ME, CAUSE THE AUTHOR HASN'T SET THEY'RE PARAMETERS YET. UNLIKE MINATO, OR HIRUZEN WHOM PERISHED ON PANEL.
1). You really are fucking stupid aren't ya... Because EDO MADARA can create 25 wood clones's then EMS Madara>Minato... What a normal Fallacious argument from neo...

2). You really have gone retarded... Now not even EMS madara and Hashirama, who OBVIOUSLY to anyone with a fucking pair of eyes and common sense WENT ALL OUT AGAINST EACH OTHER AT THE VALLEY OF THE END FORREST...
Keep deluding the fuck out of yourself that the guy who died against 20 fodder as well as EMS Madara and hashirama who clealry wnet all out at the valley of the end, have not gone all out so they are hiding their true power while in reality Minato is the ONLY shinobi holding back thus far, a NEW JUTSU and holding back his true strength as not to hurt his former student coupled with using ONLY a single ARM, but you BIASLY missed that one though... How Surprising...

Quote:
Originally Posted by emachina View Post
Okay, I'll bite the bullet. Never say I didn't do anything for all of you.

Ahem.

KYF, you are absolutely correct. Yes, my judgement is completely flawed. I can't believe I didn't see it the first 100 times you pointed it out. Minato would totally own Hashirama just like Nightcrawler did that time he fought the Hulk. I have seen the light. I've been saved. Woa be.....ath(?) my old ignorant self.

There. KYF you have a convert, so you can stop. Everyone else, owes me.
Talk about a false analogy fallacy!!!!!!!!!!!

How in the hell does Minato=night crawler or hashirama=the Hulk... Good way to show how ignorant an interpretation of each character you have made...

Minato has more then just the FTG, he also has physical speed/reflexes on par with V2 raikage at base coupled with rasengan, highest level of Kunai skills so far, boss summons, sage frog summons thus frog song, kage bushin, a new jutsu not used yet and shiki fuujin...
A super night crawler would be more accurate...

And hashirama has no DURABILITY like the hulk who can take a freaking Kunai to the mid section and live... coupled with being not that fast at all, just strong version...
A weaker version of the hulk, but can create forests and CAN BE KILLED BY A KUNAI STRIKE TO THE MID SECTION LAMO...

And that scenario is simple... super night crawler blitzes weak hulk, stbaes him with Kunai, weak Hulk dies... Then end... Stupid analogy over...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote