Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 649 Discussion
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013, 11:36 AM   #59
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 649 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
That right there tells me you never read One piece.

But hey, it's you we're talking about here. The master when it comes to saying bullshit with 0 facts behind it.
Yea, all those panle and LINKS I provide are just for show... Selective perception is an amazing thing, you can actually ignore so many panels and LINKS to the point you would make such a retarded claim since I am the fucking KING of supporting my claims with evidence and facts!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
Fixed that for you.
The day you actually have an original thought not based on the fellow hate mongering of your douchy fiends... I will commend you...

And since when have you used actual logic and reason... Apparently you have confused yourself with another member... All you do is make argumenta based on your duo of butt buddies already fallacious arguments which is just terrible...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiegel View Post
Oh KYF you ignorant stubborn jackass. You were severely picked on as a kid I can tell.

But seriously KYF, you should start expanding your library. You'll then realize how flawed, nay, eroded Naruto really is when compared to quality writing.

And Hashirama > Minato all day, everyday because fuck you that's why.
Yea, becuase you, that is why... Gotta love the amount of logic and reason behind such a statement... I must be back in 3rd grade...

And good luck projecting your Previously bullied ass pain onto me... I can tell by your oh so reasonable argument you are not one who likes things taken away form him, like the delusion of Hashirama>Minato which the manga thoroughly refutes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by luffyus View Post
this is for kyf: in october 2012 on piece had a total of 273480000 of volumes sold out and naruto had only 126500000 volumes sold out , not even half of the one piece volumes sold out. this proofs that more than the double readers of naruto consider one piece better .if not the best one because it's the most sold out since the manga's been known and sold in the entire world .so just don't say anymore shitty words about One piece. you big pig !!!!!!!!
Who the hell ACTUALLY buys Manga here? I am willing to bet ONLY those without the internet or people who collect manga actually buy the manga... And simply judging popularity by manga sold means nothing when the bulk of all fans read on the internet for free so the basis of your comparison is not very credible while incomplete leacing out the internet popularity...

Thus Your just committing an incomplete comparison fallacy not providing all info to actually compare popularity, like Internet popularity as well which is obviously the BULK of it all thanks to the internet giving it away for free...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote