Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Reverse situation...
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013, 04:06 PM   #192
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Reverse situation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
My feelings are hurt. Out of the four-five straight posts KYF made, quoting everyone else, I was the only one left out?
If it's any consolation, I was too left out. KYF doesn't care about attempts of derailing a boring subject.

And I must start reading FSJ when I have a day to spend (and continue Magi, I'm still halfway on that). Everybody's drooling over it and I must know why.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emachina View Post
You're sad? He completely converted me to his insane belief that Minato could own Hashirama and he's still mad and insults me.

Some people just can't be happy.
KYF won't be happy until the day everybody kneels in front of him and venerate him. Trust me, even when people genuinely agree with him, he still finds something to bitch about.

Quote:
let's try to argue about something else? Getting quite annoying debating and fighting over the same shit constantly.
Oh, I wish we'd stop talking about Hashirama and Minato, it has become a deader than dead horse, but KYF just won't let it go. He even made two threads about it when nobody asked.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote