Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Reverse situation...
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013, 06:43 PM   #195
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: Reverse situation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Funny thing about this is the FACT that HASHIRAMA HAS NO WAY TO EVEN TOUCH OBITO, YET YOU THINK HE WILL WIN, WHAT LOGIC...
Umm yes he does Konan proved that Obito can be touched. If even Konan can force an Izanagi activation from Obito then I'm fairly sure Hashirama can do the same and then some.

Quote:
It took Level 2 Hirashin to just to tag Obito coupled with hiriashin level 1 coupled with minato's level of physical speed/reflexes as well just to get past Kamui defense
Yet Konan got past Obito's defenses with mere paper bombs. Massive wood pwnz paper bombs.

Quote:
Apparently you have no noticed that hashirama is merely a POWER HOUSE, nothing more...
A powerhouse who can spam jutsu for hours on end when in reality he needs what 10-15 minutes to make Obito's phasing ability completely useless? Feel free to look up the Konan fight to fact check the exact time since I couldn't give two shits about it.

Quote:
He has no above average kage level speed, reflexes,
He doesn't need it Hashirama has sage mode which grants Hashirama chakra sensory abilities. Obito's jutsu just like any other Uchiha takes chakra to execute. Hashirama only needs to monitor Obito's chakra patterns to anticipate/predict Obito's actions and dodge and or block accordingly.

Quote:
intelligence,
Ummm dude Hashirama has more battle experience when compared to pretty much everyone in Naruto. His combat experience/intelligence is second to pretty much no one including but not limited to Madara, Sarutobi, Minato, Jiraiya, Orochimaru, or even Hanzou.

Quote:
taijutsu,
Hashirama can kill someone with a single punch moron.

Quote:
genjutsu,
Bringer of Darkness or whatever is one of the most deadly genjutsu's ever shown to date in the Naruto Manga.

Quote:
seals,
Considering the fact that Hashirama controled multiple Bijuu and was married to an Uzumaki he is obviously proficient in funjutsu.

Quote:
ect... He just creates huge scale attacks using his huge power level, that is it!!!!
Which is a tactic proven to be effective against Obito.

Quote:
AND SIMPLY CREATING HUGE JUTSU WILL NOT EVEN STOP OBITO MUCH LESS MINATO WHO IS>OBITO EASILY...
Yet it was already proven capable of stopping Obito. Minato is irrelevant in this discussion since we're talking about Hashirama vs Obito. Stay on topic or stfu please.

Quote:
This is not even possible!!!!!! Way to PROVE MY POINT about the level of ignorant conclusions being made...

FIRST:
Hashirama cannot even touch Obito... CANNOT with his limited abilities,
Actually he can. Note the Konan references above.

Quote:
sorry... it took level 2 hirashin just to tag Obit plus level 1 with V2 raikage level speed/reflexes as well just to get past Kamui defense and yet the slow as just create a huge jutsu and win Home depot kage will just MAGICALLY Hit Obito HOW...
ANSWER: HE WONT!!!!!!!!!!!!! His attacks are WAY TOO SLOW!!! FACT!!!
Actually like previously mentioned Hashirama simply needs to spam jutsu for like 15 minutes to kill Obito.

Quote:
SECOND:
Although hashirama can create a wood dragon to bind the Kyuubi, in that moment he does that, Obito can use Kamui to instantly move to hashirama to suck him up into kamui even faster then Kyuubi powered naruto with his super sensing could even react, had to be told to move...
PROOF:

See, hashirama takes his eyes off of Obito for even a second and he is done for... And since his Wood bushin's a freaking weak compared to kage bushin, those will be no help either...

There is just no way out of this other then defeat for hashirama... he just does not have the right abilities to take on and defeat someone like obito...
Sage mode sensory, massive wood clones, with AOE tree skill that can hit the entire battlefield beg to differ. What you are ignoring is the small fact that Obito can not Kamui things away and stay intangible at the same time. Obito needs to keep his body in the mortal realm and not in his pocket dimension in order to even attempt a Kamui on Hashirama. The moment Obito even tries to focus chakra to create the Kamui he will be impaled by Hashirama's wood from pretty much any and every direction including below and above him. Note the Konan fight dude it shits on your entire argument.

Quote:
Wow, since when has minato EVER been hit by Genjutsu effectively... I will wait? NEVER!!!!
When has Minato ever fought a true Uchiha like Sasuke, Itachi, or Madara? Answer never. And just to clarify yes I just went there Sasuke would own Minato.

Quote:
And Madara's ONLY feat of genjutsu is paralyzing the raikage
So wait since Madara Genjutsu'ed Raikage a person thought to be immune because of his static charge someone like Minato who doesn't have Kyuubi or Sage Mode would be able to resist Madara's genjutsu why exactly?

The rest of your post is retarded so I'll ignore it and simply end with this. The whole batman argument you're trying to ass pull with Minato is bias ramblings of a retard.

1. Fact Minato has no known counter for Sharingan genjutsu.

2. Fact Minato has no known feets showing him capable of high level chakra sensory ability while in combat.

3. Fact the only Uchiha Minato has experience fighting while alive is a 15 year old crippled boy. This same crippled boy FUCKING KILLED HIM.

I rest my case retard.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 10-05-2013 at 12:16 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (10-04-2013), kael03 (10-04-2013), NeoKakarott023 (10-04-2013), Senkradlol (10-05-2013)