Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Feng Shen ji 67
Thread: Feng Shen ji 67
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013, 09:02 AM   #4
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Feng Shen ji 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
Awesome, epic chapter! Kinda wanted to see the Grand Marshall again, but I'm anxious to see Ah Gou kick Bin Lian's posterior.

On a side note, was I the only person that this thread didn't appear for until I tried to create a thread about it?
I just logged on and it was up from apac... Its always out early on Monday, at least for the last 3 weeks since I've been hyped about it, loving the love.

I'm still tripping, that Dude killed everybody at the mines whom were his friends, or worked for him, including kids... But, what should have I expected.... They were only just Monkeys.... this is my new shit, lol.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote