Fandom Forums - View Single Post - One piece 723
Thread: One piece 723
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013, 09:17 AM   #264
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: One piece 723

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
Law's crew was near where Kinemon's group was taken...I first hypothesized that Law's crew were also taken or under some sort of trouble. Thus the reason any has come to his rescue or been apart of this arc yet. Even way back in PH I kept asking myself why would the Captain leave his crew?
He could be going through the same thing Luffy did when he got separated from the SH's to set up the Rescue Ace Arc. It allowed Luffy and all of them to grow in they're own way, but if they were with Luffy at Impel Downs, or Battle of the Best, some of the crew would've perished, or been arrested by the WG, prolly the same kind of situation for Law. He's not disclosed why he's doing what he's doing yet, that's the X Factor, we've not heard of, or met his 'why' just yet. And I'm not thinking simply to overthrow Yonkou, its something moar specific, and personal.

On another note, after thinking about Bart for a while... he's going to become a SH, calling it now. Whats so creepy is how he's tripping, not only over Luffy, but Zoro as well, and knows all they're stories like Super fans, but drooling like Sanji over women. He'll eventually get the 'believe in yourself' theme from Luffy, and become a Nakama... whilst Bellamy will get his own Pirate crew back together, and become a somebody thanks to Luffy. He'll be a huge ally later.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 10-07-2013 at 09:24 AM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote