Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Reverse situation...
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013, 02:50 PM   #270
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Reverse situation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
The Obito that fought Minato wasn't him at his finest and even still at NO point in their lil fight, did Minato's reflexes overwhelm him. It was Ftg he couldn't keep up with.

Now the Obito that fought SOLO, against BM Naruto, Kb, Kakashi and Gai, and avoided ALL of their attacks, his reflexes are higher than Minato's. Because both rely on a space time ninjutsu to avoid an attack, its just Tobi's kamui is more versatile.

Bottom line, take FTG from Minato and his reflexes will still be fast, but not the fastest.
LMAO, you do realize the Obito who was not even using the RG just the same exact tactics and Kamui hax he did against Minato was Solo'ing BM naruto, hachibi mode KB, Gates using Gai and Kamui spamming kakashi at the same time...

Is the same level of Obito who fought KAKASHI and had a draw against him without use of his kamui hax, but the exact same reflexes and physical speed he was using against naruto, B, kakashi and Gai...

However, with extra hashirama clone body maned TOBI plus his own hashirama haf clone body... TOBITO was easily keeping up with minato's physical speed and reacting just as fast as Minato proving that the Obito that fought minato, TOBITO, is by fat> just Obito that even fought naruto, B, Gai and kakashi at the same time...

Proven by Obito ONLY being able to physically move and react as fast as kakashi who is easily<<Minato ins physical speed/reflexes...

SO yea, keep ignoring that the manga shows obvious as day...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Another funny thing is how trash is spewed about Harashirma's healing factor, just because symbolically he was going to stab himself with a kunai to commit suicide. Yet Tsundade got skewerd through the entire chest cavity with Susanno's Blade from Edo Madara, where she breaks the shit off, attacks him with it, gets blasted by his Ranged Jutsu then heals. Harashirma does it better according to Edo-Madara, but yup he'd just kick the bucket, and all it takes is a kunai strike to the chest.... though we rational people understand that the healing factor is by the will of the user, Hara was obviously simply not going to use it. Therefore in battle in something he wants to win, Minato would not have any chance, he doesn't have a healing jutsu to survive.
PROOF that hashirama's automatic healing level is>tsunade's???

ANSWER: There is no proof becuase not a thing was ever said and even the ACt of hashirama dying form a Kunai strike to the organs despite having the same ability as tsunade while using "strength of 100 jutsu" which is AUTOMATIC healing..
Hashirama was still going to die...

Now, anyone with common sense not utterly run by their close minded BIAS and preconceived notions of what they thought hashirama's healing is capable of should be able to put together that although he can automatically HEAL any external wounds as shown with the hashirama clone body of obito's. However, he cannot heal deep internal wounds which is why despite having automatic regeneration, he was going to be killed by a Kunai to the mid section...

Proof:
Tsunade activates "strength of 100 jutsu" which is a more effective form of "genesis rebrith" where hand seals no longer need to beused to activate the healing process, but in strength of 100 jutsu mode, when damage is received, the body helas the damage all of it's own, AUTOMATICALLY...
PROOF:

And after seeing tsunade's wound from the susanoo sword he stabbed her with heal AUTOAMTICALLY, Madara comes to the CONCLUSION that tsunade possess the SAME ABILITY as hashirama... Which is refers to as "healing without the use of hand seals" Thus healing automatucally...
NOTE: Other medical nin techniques, even genesis rebirth require hand seals to activate the healing of the body, thus not needing hand seals to activate healing means it happens automatically!!!

strength of 100 jutsu explained: straight from the MANGA TOO
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Strengt...dred_Technique

Thus Madara confirmed that hashirama had the same ability of tsunade's "strength of 100 jutsu" which is to automatically heal continuously,without the need of hand seals or conscious thought of it as explained in the LINK I posted about it...

SO yea, hashirama with the same ability as "strength of 100 jutsu" to automatically heal without the need of hand selas or conscious thought, but was still able to die by a deep internal would to the mid section by a Kunai means his healing is limited to deep internal damage...

Use fucking common jebus damn sense...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiegel View Post
So to sum up: speed > power/experience/tactic because who gives a flying fuck about logic? Oh wait, there is logic to your madness, all you have to do is misconstrue the living shit out of all the panels and twist and bend facts to make it work with your argument. Spot on rationality KYF.

Why is it so hard to admit faults in your favorite character? One of my favorite characters is Batman. For all the martial arts, cunning, intelligence, and gadgets he may have, I know that he may loose on occasion to mega powerhouses like Bane on occasions and other super intelligent villains like Lex. He has his strengths and weaknesses and I'm fine with that.

You can't seem to give in to the idea that Minato can realistically lose to Hashirama given proven chapter panels where its stated that Hashirama can fight for hours on end spamming jutsu. Minato was barely better than Obito during the Kyuubi attack on Konoha and only managed to seal the Kyuub. Hashirama went bijuu hunting like a baws rolfstomping each of them to be handed out to the other villages like party favors.

Yeah, I can totally see how Minato > Hashirama.
1). I said that Speed>Power when it comes to striking, which is factually true... All you did was use a a STRAWMAN argument because you have no REASONABLE ARGUMENT OBVIOUSLY...

And accusing me of misconstruing panels and conforming them to fit what I want them too is your idiots signature... All you did was project, what I have been explaining to you fools for so long now, back on to me...

2). Minato EASILY beat within second I might add TOBITO, the double hashirama clone body enhanced Obito with Minato's own level of reflexes/physical speed, power level of EMS Madara, durability of TWO hashirama's together and KAMUI hax that solo'ed BM naruto+Hachibi KB+gated Gai+Kamui spamming kakashi all at once....
Plus the Kyuubi helping TOBITO as well...

All without a SINGLE Kekei Genkai, which is the ONLY reason hashirama is what he is lol...

Thus, Minato beat double hashirama clone body enhanced Obito+Kyuubi in a matter of seconds... Something hashirama could not even do yet somehow hashirama>Minato...

The FACT of the matter remains...

Minato VS hashirama...
All Minato has to do is TOUCH hashirama or throw a Kunai tag right by him with the help of taijuu kage bushins and frog summons, all to Kunai blitz him and win... meanwhile, hashirama cannot even TOUCH Minato due to his ability to teleport miles and miles away to tags he has thrown or placed over time at a reflex the speed of V2 raikage LMAO...

So how in the WORLD COULD HASHIRAMA BEAT SOMEONE HE CNANOT EVEN LAY A FINGER OR JUTSU ON WHILE NOT BEING ABLE TO KEEP MINATO FROM BLITZING HIM TO BEAT HIM....

You ignore the hell out of this most likliness of scenario's because..
: Minato is not going to sit still and let hashirama;s jutsu just hit him..
: Hashirama will not magically gain Juubi JINK sage of six paths V2 Obito's power and speed so if Minato makes a mistakes with a Kunai defense, he can actually TOUCH him...
: Minato and hsi KBs will not magically become much slower and not be able to use the FTG 1,2 or 3 to TOUCH or blitz hashirama with his at best, not even V1 raikage level speed/reflexes...

LMAO, I mean look what it took just for minato to get touched and not touched back... the ONLy way that hashirama is going to be able to hit mInato and not get touched/tagged or have a Kunai tag thrown right by him to be blitzed and beaten is to become the Juubi JINK rikudou sage perfect version like curretn Obito who need the power of>>hashirama's and speed/reflexes>>>>hashirama's just to get the better of minato after hsi Kunai defense failed...

And of the FACt that it takes a power>>hashirama's and a speed>>>>hashirama's just to hit mInato and not get touched/tagged himself to prove my point then you are just fucking lost in the delusion that is fanfiction land...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote