Fandom Forums - View Single Post - number_off_character_stronger_than_minat o
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013, 03:30 PM   #4
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: number_off_character_stronger_than_minat o

Honestly only Harashima, Madara, Tobirama, Naruto, Itachi, and Sasuke. I wouldn't put anyone else above him. Personally Sasuke is reaching that point, not yet, everyone elses DNA (Senju), or Dojutsu (Sharingan) is too much at that level. Whilst KYF shits on Tobirama for dying to 20 Bounty Hunters, that's far moar than your ex-Student and a Bijuu. I'm like Madara I have no sympathy that he was fighting besides his Pregnant Wife, or with his new child... he's a Kage, its only fair right? Just what he said when he flipped the script from 5 Kages vs. Madara, to 5 Kagebunshins with Susanno's per opponent. All's fair in battle and war, get over it.

Here's a thought, if the gene pool broke down between Harashirma, Tobirama, and Tsunade's generation where the power levels are diminished, why not other villages as well. I say this because compared to his Father, Raichu is trash, the Cloud also had shinobi like Ginaku, and Kinaku... whos to say the 20 Bounty Hunters were weak. Additionally Izuna hasn't gotten a pass as being anything great, he's not be spoken of, but something tells me even his skills were above Itachi's in some areas, possibly not with the hax's added to his Susanno, BUT, the only Dude that off'd him was Tobirama, that means something in the grand scheme of all they're enemies coming after them and him surviving till that point. Its seems like either some of the Wonder Genin has some additional abilities over they're parents, or Sasuke, and Naruto are anywhere near the older generations power levels.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 10-07-2013 at 03:37 PM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
Aman Shahur (10-07-2013)