Fandom Forums - View Single Post - number_off_character_stronger_than_minat o
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013, 06:07 PM   #9
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: number_off_character_stronger_than_minat o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Hashirama - Stronger, more combat experience, god-like endurance, with a pretty much flawless skill-set. Hashirama is simply on another level.

Madara - Stronger, smarter, more combat experience, and Sharingan. Nothing in Minato's kit can really hurt Madara because of Susanoo.

Tobirama - Smarter(yeah I said it), more combat experience, also uses space/time jutsu, Edo Tensai, Edo Tensai, and o yeah Edo Tensai.

Kabuto - Stronger, smarter, more endurance, sage sensory, paralyses genjtusu, high damage AOE, Edo Tensai, coupled with his unreal chakra razor hands. Clearly an underrated foe.

Naruto - Stronger, similar speed, god-like endurance, High burst AOE and close range skill set.

Itachi (Healthy) - Smarter, Susanoo as mentioned with Madara, o yeah he's also god of genjutsu.

Nagato (Healthy) - Rinnegan, All mighty push, All mighty push, All mighty push, and o yeah all mighty push. Really WTF is Minato gonna do about this?

Sasuke - Susanoo coupled with his versatile skill set. O yeah and he's a sharingan user with Itachi's eyes so genjutsu.

Obito - Dude's a god not much needs to be said here.

PS: Encase you haven't noticed I highly doubt Minato has anything in his kit capable of taking down a fully mature Susanoo. O and Genjutsu should also work on him based on his kit.
Asteriks beside Kabuto, that's only if he's in that state like vs. the Brothers of Destruction. After Orochimaru ganked him, its unclear if he can once again hit that level.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote