Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Debate: Speed Vs Power/Strength...
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013, 10:49 PM   #192
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Debate: Speed Vs Power/Strength...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
now back to youre a moron.. I already addressed that if you take it out of the realm of a belief in god then you cant argue or discuss what I'm talking about because you wont be on the same page.. I already covered the "actual scientific facts" my argument was and will always remain available to thos with a belief in God ...whats so fucking hard to get about that.. not every argument is for you kael.. sit this one out.

Now as to athiesm being a belief one simple question. You say there isn't proof enough that God exists due to a thiest not coming up with enough evidence. not enough evidence means you don't know for a fact. now when you dont know that only leaves specualtion which any theory is.. you either believe it or dont. superstring is a theory but I bet you have a stance on it. you either believe or dont.. if there isn't enough evidence then you must come to the conclusion that there isn't a god. but without proof either way this would be just a belief.. so which is it..

since you or the theists have no proof you are either for or against and without evidence whatever side of the argument you land on is a belief because it isn't fact.. if it were a fact there would be no debate.

so

do you Believe in god or not.. simple question with a yes I do or I do not for an answer.

which do you choose and Picachu aint an option

for fucks sake where is MIBS WHEN YOU NEED HIM!!
I am here, and I shall grace you with words of enlightenment:

You're wrong.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
AOTKorby (10-09-2013), apacolypz (10-08-2013), ask me anything (10-08-2013), xxMESTxx (10-08-2013)