Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Reverse situation...
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013, 01:31 PM   #2
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Reverse situation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
But gaiz! Circles! Circles and poorly cropped panels that ignore everything else in the page that could damage the claim!
1). Using an Appeal to RIDICULE (as a Red Herring) which is just yet another fallaciously unreasonable argument from you again... just consistently having no reasonable argument to use which is why you resort to such red herring jack assery to hide you lack of a good argument by ridiculing mine...

2). PROOF That I am ignoring evidence in my own panels that could damage my CLAIM????

ANSWER: There is NONE!!!

Fact of the matter is, you are just trying to rationalize why the panels I use to prove my CLAIMS should be just ignored because I circle the points in them I am making as well as cropping panels together to save space as opposed to posting many pages at once, thus my panels must not be credible evidence despite being the DAMN manga which is the ONLY credible evidence besides the databooks... and saying exactly what I CLAIMED TOO...

Yea, Keep up the Delusions... Just like the one where I was not right about danzou with Izanagi theory... LAMO, the mental gymnastics on that one is just legendary...

IMO, NF is starting to show far more logic and common sense then you people...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote