Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 650
Thread: Naruto 650
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013, 04:57 PM   #24
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 650

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Think about it, While itachi was revived and alive, the weapons were with him, so even in level 3/complete susanoo. sasuke did not have the weapons... However, now that itachi is gone and sasuke is the ONLY one with itachi;s power and just coincidentally has not used Level 3/complete suasnoo (the level where the weapons are used), ever since itachi passed on leaving sasuke with the ONLY itachi eye power where the weapons comes from after adding them...

or even, the HUG that itachi gave sasuke before he disappeared, was also a passing on of the spiritual weapons...

Either way, it is very likely he gets them as well...
I called this a while ago, but not as technical as yourself, and not hating. If there was a implant, my mind says that the Brother whom received, may get something new as well, but the Bros' shit that is gone, at least some portion of the eyetech will be shared. That's just a guess I had, so I assume Yata, and Totsuka as well.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote