Fandom Forums - View Single Post - sasuke_awakened_perfect_susanoo_finally
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013, 05:01 PM   #2
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: sasuke_awakened_perfect_susanoo_finally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Naruto and sasuke are combing their powers, but for some reason sasuke is showing a perfect susanoo face with the long nose, an facial designs implying that he has finally reached perfect suasnoo and will combine it with Bijuu sage mode...

PROOF:

And it is not the complete susanoo that sasuke mastered after gaining itachi;s eyes because that looks like this...

And this^^ level 3 has the eyes in the mouth of the tengu cloak while the perfect susanoo has the eyes where they are supposed to be as shwon in the first panel of sasuke's half a susanoo head...

Thus I an officially confirming that sasuke has awakened his FULL EMS power and gained PERFECT SUSNAOO... to which he will use to kick some serious ass and even add CS2 mode for wings to fly/fight as well as the spiritual weapons... you watch...
Susanno is confusing, I thinks Edo-Madara is the first shinobi to ever hit 'Ultimate Susanno' because of his boost. But according to Orochimaru, Sasuke will even surpassed, Madara, just sitting back waiting for the ride. Currently, 1 to 2 total moves vs. the Obito Boss is being recorded per chapter, this fight could take forever, this is beyond milking IMHO.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (10-09-2013), Sensei-Q (10-10-2013)