Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Reverse situation...
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013, 01:16 PM   #78
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Reverse situation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post

The very fact you have to make several threads about the issue and jump in the very moment you see the issue being discussed tells you're having hard time even catching up to others, much less claim any advantage. The very fact you have to bring up the same, already debunked arguments and panels and there's an absurdly high chance that the so called evidence is completely taken out of context (being the prime examples linking a moment of character development and another of comic relief and twist them beyond recognition) tells that you're desperate to be proven right and somehow have some retribution from all the egging you had.
Yea, whatever helps you sleep at night...

And LMAO, what have you debunked? What? NOTHING!!! You are nothing but CLAIMS based on your delusions of logical arguments that prove anything other then your forrest Gumpery...

You calim to have debuned that hashirama has automatic healing despite the FACT I have thoroughly proven it by showing Madara's cocnlsuion of tsunade having the same ability as hashirama is after she used strength of 100 jutsu that allows her to automacially heal without th euse of hand signs, thus when a susanoo sword injury automatcially healed, Madara confimred that hashirama had the same ability, meaning hashirama naturally had strength of 100 jutsu/automatic healing...

However, could still be killed by a Kunai with this ability confirming the limitation of his automatic healing is deep internal damage by his suicide attempt with a Kunai...

But, no, that proves nothing becuase you have already made up your minds that hashirama's healing is>Tsunade;s depsite no mention or even implication and that he can turn off his automatic healing LMAO...

Just the same low level gumpery i deal with on a daily basis becuase you cannot imagine yourself wrong about Minato<hashirama... since hashirama can be killed by a Kunai attack to the mid section as proven by the manga...
And all Minato has to do is touch him or throw a kunai tag right by him to do it too while hashirama needs to be able to do something that ONLY the power and speed of the Juubi JINK rikudou sage, the strongest shinobi of all time plus a failed Kunai defense was able to do... actually hit minato...

And yet hashirama ONLY has power that is<<the Juubi JINK Rikudou sage and hashirama's speed <<<<<<<speed of Juubi JINK sage as well... SO how in the hell is hashirama supposed to even touch Minato to beat him...

Quote:
Sorry, but all signs point out that you lost from the start and you're on a excruciatingly long session of damage control. Why not just stop this foolishness and stay put. After all, if you're indeed right, Kishimoto surely will do something about it, don't you think? Why waste your breath if you're not convincing anyone at the time?
It's not about changing minds or convincing, but rattling your pathetic delusions of false reality to the point doubt seeps into your mind and you are forced to create even more delusions to rationalize the doubt, thus become lost in a sea of delusions unable to tell true from false because your have broken your psyche by having to pathetically alter reality so much just to try and be right about a trivial naruto argument for gods sakes...

Quote:
Like I said before, why don't you focus on something more constructive (and that people here might like a lot considering past experiences) and start that fiction you talked about? Personally, I'd rather enjoy reading that instead of your incessant ramblings.
I am not here to please you... I know you believe everything is about you, but you are just sick in the head... I am here to talk and speculate about the manga... If you do not like talking about and speculating about the manga then GTFO of this section because you do not belong here...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote